Paper tube and cores for Fabrics, Spinning and Threads
AMONG THE AREAS THAT USE THIS TYPE OF TUBETE THERE ARE THE WEAVING, TEXTILE INDUSTRIES, PRODUCERS OF THREAD, TWINES AND ROPES IN GENERAL.
Our paper tube and cores for the textile industry are made with reduces dimensions of thickness, specifically for fabric, thread, twines, ropes and alike spools.
Tubominas produces paper tube and cores for the textile industry in different lengths, diameters and thickness, aiming to meet the specific needs of our clients, according to the characteristics required by the different industrial areas.
We produce paper tube and cores using pressed paper layers, manifolded and using aqueous adhesives, free from organic solvents, resulting in a 100% recyclable product.
Optionally the paper tube and cores can be customized according to the client’s preferences including project, dimensions, logo printing and finishing, which can be plasticized, treated with resin, using brown, white or colored Kraft paper.
Among the areas that use this type of tubete there are the weaving, textile industries, producers of thread, twines and ropes in general.
Main features of the paper tubes and cores:
- Quality and durability;
- Stability and performance;
- Perfect slitting and notching;
- Variety of finishing;
- Possibility of customization.
Available dimensions for the paper tubes:
- Length: starting from 20 mm;
- Diameter: starting from 25 mm;
- Thickness: starting from 2.5 mm.
Application for the paper tubes and cores:
- Plastic packaging and plastic bags industries;
- PVC, polyester polyethylene or other plastic film industries;
- Thread, twines, and rope industries;
- Textile industries (fabric and confection);
- In general paper industries;
- Aluminum foil and cellophane foil industries;
- Pharmaceutical, medical and hospital industries;
- Automotive industries;
- Canvas, sail-cloth and rubber industries;
- Producers of fireworks and pyirotechnical industries;
- Protection and packaging of pieces, tools and products;
- Siderurgical and metallurgical industries with thermal sensors in liquid metal furnaces;
- Newspaper, magazines and the alike printing companies;
- Casting tubes for concrete pillar/beams in civil construction.