Paper tube and cores for the paper industry in general
AMONG THE AREAS THAT USE THIS TYPE OF PAPER TUBE, THERE ARE THE PAPER INDUSTRY, SCHOOL PRINTED MATTER MATERIALS, NEWSPAPER AND MAGAZINES PRINTING AND OTHERS.
Tubominas also produces paper tube and cores with large thickness and diameters, with high resistance, adequate for paper rolls.
Our paper tube and cores aim the specific needs of our clients, according to the features demanded by the different industrial areas.
We produce paper tube and cores from pressed paper layers, manifolded and applying aqueous adhesives, free from organic solvents, resulting in a 100% recyclable product.
Optionally the paper tube and cores for paper can yet be customized according to the client’s preferences, including project, dimensions, logo printing and finishing, using brown, white or colored Kraft paper.
Among the areas that use this type of paper tube, there are the paper industry, school printed matter materials, newspaper and magazines printing and others.
Main features of the paper tubes and cores:
- Quality and durability;
- Stability and performance;
- Perfect slitting and notching;
- Variety of finishing;
- Possibility of customization.
Available dimensions for the paper tubes:
- Length: starting from 20 mm;
- Diameter: starting from 25 mm;
- Thickness: starting from 2.5 mm.
Application for the paper tubes and cores:
- Plastic packaging and plastic bags industries;
- PVC, polyester polyethylene or other plastic film industries;
- Thread, twines, and rope industries;
- Textile industries (fabric and confection);
- In general paper industries;
- Aluminum foil and cellophane foil industries;
- Pharmaceutical, medical and hospital industries;
- Automotive industries;
- Canvas, sail-cloth and rubber industries;
- Producers of fireworks and pyirotechnical industries;
- Protection and packaging of pieces, tools and products;
- Siderurgical and metallurgical industries with thermal sensors in liquid metal furnaces;
- Newspaper, magazines and the alike printing companies;
- Casting tubes for concrete pillar/beams in civil construction.