Paper tube and cores for Thermal Control in Siderurgical and Metallurgical Industry
AMONG THE AREAS THAT USE THIS TYPE OF TUBETE THERE ARE THE SIDERURGICAL AND METALLURGICAL INDUSTRIES.
Tubominas also produces paper tube and cores for the use with thermocouples and temperature sensor in furnaces and ovens of Siderurgical and metallurgical industries.
The rods of the thermal control in the Siderurgical and metallurgical industries are wrapped up in paper tube and cores in order to measure the temperature of liquid or gaseous metal.
Our paper tube and cores for this use area produced according to standards and characteristics required by the industries of this area, allowing safety in the thermal control.
We produce tubos de papelao using layers of pressed paper, manifolded and using aqueous adhesive, free from organic solvents, resulting in a 100% recyclable product.
Among the areas that use this type of tubete there are the Siderurgical and metallurgical industries.
Main features of the paper tubes and cores:
- Quality and durability;
- Stability and performance;
- Perfect slitting and notching;
- Variety of finishing;
- Possibility of customization.
Available dimensions for the paper tubes:
- Length: starting from 20 mm;
- Diameter: starting from 25 mm;
- Thickness: starting from 2.5 mm.
Application for the paper tubes and cores:
- Plastic packaging and plastic bags industries;
- PVC, polyester polyethylene or other plastic film industries;
- Thread, twines, and rope industries;
- Textile industries (fabric and confection);
- In general paper industries;
- Aluminum foil and cellophane foil industries;
- Pharmaceutical, medical and hospital industries;
- Automotive industries;
- Canvas, sail-cloth and rubber industries;
- Producers of fireworks and pyirotechnical industries;
- Protection and packaging of pieces, tools and products;
- Siderurgical and metallurgical industries with thermal sensors in liquid metal furnaces;
- Newspaper, magazines and the alike printing companies;
- Casting tubes for concrete pillar/beams in civil construction.