Paper tube and core for plastic packaging industries
AMONG THE AREAS WHICH USE THIS TYPE OF TUBETE, THERE ARE THE PLASTIC PACKAGING INDUSTRY, BAGS AND PLASTIC BAGS, POLYETHYLENE FILM, PVC AND BOPP FILMS, CELLOPHANE PAPER, BUBBLE PLASTIC AND OTHERS.
The tubete for the plastic industry is one of the pioneering products of Tubominas. We produce paper tube and cores with many different lengths, diameters and thickness, aiming the specific needs of our clients, according to the features required by the different industrial areas.
We produce paper tube and cores made from pressed layers of paper, multifolded and by applying aqueous adhesives, free of organic solvents, resulting in a 100% recyclable product.
Optionally , the paper tube and cores can be customized according to the client’s preference, relating to the project, dimensions, logo impression and finishing – which can be plasticized, treated with resin, using brown, white or colored Kraft paper.
Among the areas which use this type of tubete, there are the plastic packaging industry, bags and plastic bags, polyethylene film, PVC and BOPP films, cellophane paper, bubble plastic and others.
Main features of the paper tubes and cores:
- Quality and durability;
- Stability and performance;
- Perfect slitting and notching;
- Variety of finishing;
- Possibility of customization.
Available dimensions for the paper tubes:
- Length: starting from 20 mm;
- Diameter: starting from 25 mm;
- Thickness: starting from 2.5 mm.
Application for the paper tubes and cores:
- Plastic packaging and plastic bags industries;
- PVC, polyester polyethylene or other plastic film industries;
- Thread, twines, and rope industries;
- Textile industries (fabric and confection);
- In general paper industries;
- Aluminum foil and cellophane foil industries;
- Pharmaceutical, medical and hospital industries;
- Automotive industries;
- Canvas, sail-cloth and rubber industries;
- Producers of fireworks and pyirotechnical industries;
- Protection and packaging of pieces, tools and products;
- Siderurgical and metallurgical industries with thermal sensors in liquid metal furnaces;
- Newspaper, magazines and the alike printing companies;
- Casting tubes for concrete pillar/beams in civil construction.